Will be joining the IT Infrastructure System team in charge of:
- Infrastructure services (Active Directory, backup, vulnerability, monitoring, ...)
- Office 365 Services (Azure AD/Azure ADDS, Exchange Online, OneDrive/Teams/ SharePoint).
- Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, IBM Bluemix, Google Cloud) administration.
- Private cloud infrastructure (VMware).
- Support for RD production applications (SVN, CVS, GitLab, Artifactory, Jenkins…) on Unix/Windows based production environments.
- Administration of all Mainframe, Windows, Linux, Aix, AS400, Sun servers and associated storage.
- Serve internal clients’ needs as a technical expert in Office 365, EMS, and related technologies
- Maintenance of On-Premise Active Directory and Azure Active Directory environments including Group Policies
- Help configure, and maintain all facets of an Office 365 Tenant
- Plan and Execute an end-to-end implementation of the target workloads
- Evaluate Office 365 changes & updates and determine impact on clients
- Collaborate with and provide direction to Office 365 capability service owners and technical leads
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Maintain a thorough understanding of existing and emerging Office 365 and related core technologies roadmaps and releases
- Contribute to maintain the compliance of the AD and Azure AD/O365 services in collaboration with the IT Security and Security Office teams.
- Contribute to the evolution of all multi-cloud platforms (specifically AWS and Azure).
Assistance Technique (Facturation avec un taux journalier)