The ambition of the infrastructure organization is to evolve to a security partner role, delivering value to the business while reducing and managing their risk by following a risk-based strategy and security improvement program with common objectives and controls. This program follows 27001 ISO standard.
The Security Project Manager is key to drive GROUP SOLUTIONS to assist in procedures creation and to consolidate all security procedures.
The security project manager oversees and coordinates the information security program. In this role, he works with stakeholders and teams across the organization to help deliver against the action plans.
The scope comprises technical, quality, cost and schedule planning, management, execution, and reporting.
· Run the project organization with a strong link with Quartile ONE governance instances.
· Prepares ISO 27001 audit in terms of auditees training, evidences check and planification aspect
· Coordinate between different teams, set clear expectations about objectives of ISO 27001 procedures
· Works directly with the program management office (PMO) staff from Security department for effective program management and reporting.
· Communicate with stakeholders and measure success, including to Country Managers through Security Monthly Reports
· Follow up and report to Steerco, and program management on the global status (achievements, schedule, budget, escalations, …), with a particular focus on the support of the local IT Team and the challenge of local additional resource requirements
Reporting/ Working Relationships:
· Group Information Security Practice,
· Local security teams on 3 pillars (Information Security, Operational Resilience & Physical Security)
· Local IT teams
· External partners for IT services
General knowledge of policies and process of ISO27001
· Notions of Business Continuity
· Experience in maintaining and supporting the ISMS program
· Significant project management skills.
· Excellent problem solver.
· Strong background in IT risk analysis and information security practices with experience in financial/insurance industries.
· Ability to deliver work with minimum supervision and effectively operate in a dynamic global organization.
· Demonstrated ability to drive multiple tasks with shifting deadlines and priorities.
· Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, internally and externally with all levels across the company including executive management.
· Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
· English native speaker appreciated
Assistance Technique (Facturation avec un taux journalier)