Today, the customer host around 200 websites involving stakeholders from all areas (tech, sales, marketing, institutional) with different needs (landing pages, contact sites, institutional forums) and different web development providers. The Service Provider will need to make sense of and put order in all of that and turn the web factory into a full-fledged product.
2.2 Consultancy Objectives
The scope of activities are as follows:
1. Ownership over the web factory as a whole
2. Owner of the cross-domain roadmap (tech, marketing, sales, etc.)
3. Accountable for the cross-domain deliveries
4. Accountable for the projects inventory
5. Accountable for the rituals and work dynamic to coordinate all the stakeholders needs and requirements
6. Accountable for the creation of a standalone web hosting solution at our customer
The main languages are: English and French.
Travels are expected for this assistance and represented 30% of time, maybe more during deployment phase of project.
It is expected to rely on following skills and experiences:
- global Knowledge/Expertise within the pharmaceutical industry
- experience with GxP systems would be a plus
- 5 to 7 years including at least 2/3 in full life cycle management (definition, creation, deployment, exploitation, support, upgrade)
- Strong experience with Saas and non Saas solutions (hosting, mail, landing page, monitoring, etc...)
- Worked in small autonomous teams
- Worked with and managed third party providers, third party vendors and internal stakeholders
Key Technical Competencies required :
- Human leadership
- Product Management
- 1 or 2 year(s) of web programming in production
- Web Development and API understanding will be a plus
- Cloud principles understanding