For one of our insurance client, we are looking for a UX Designer with Business Analyst skills. You will work on two projects.
Scope of the first project :
- A platform has been created in 2019 and still continues to be rolled out for various target systems and regions. Some additional
features yet need to be added in 2021 and legacy applications will need to be decommissioned through 2023.
- We now need an experienced Ux designer to work with the Regionals Business teams in order to assess the requirements and to
design simple-to-use user journeys for the administration screens to be developed.
- We plan a first MVP version of the user administration portal in S1/2021, concentrated on client‘s Bonding product and associated user
rights/profiles; In S2 it should be extended for more generic usage in terms of Client products (credit insurance, specialty…). The Ux
designer we‘re looking for should take some time to properly understand the international business user‘s requirements and then design a set of simple and ideally common user journeys to be put in place by the front end developers.
Scope of the second project :
- We aim at providing the best experience to our prospects and clients whilst demonstrating a strong and consistent brand identity
- There are 5 applications in the scope of this project, some of them are only accessible to clients, some also target our prospects.
- They all have different entry points but that does not mean that one visitor should get different experiences.
- Finally, the design system we want to implement for these applications is the same as the one used on the website so that all our
touchpoints are aligned. It also means less time spent on design creation and on development. We aim at mutualizing components and
facilitating new developments.
Someone experienced with working closely with developers and who understands what they need to be efficient. Therefore, we expect
the UX designer to attend our daily meetings and to provide answers to any design related questions developers might have with the
help of the PO.
He/She/They should be in charge of :
- Interviewing regional backoffice staff and Group experts (IT security etc) to understand the business requirement
- Coordinate / lead the related workshops, produce documentation as necessary
- Draft and align the resulting user journeys for the administration portal
- Draft and align a visual design for these user journeys
- Collaborate as needed with the developers (part of same team) who will then generate the screens accordingly
- Providing guidance and advice on how to best use and adapt existing components
- Checking that what has been developed and integrated works in terms of UX/UI and matches the existing design system
- Communicating with the teams that have created the existing design system to submit any new components needed or any
adaptations we might need, therefore the ability to use sketch is needed even though this is not the primary focus of the role.
KPIs & Deliverables :
- Quality of the personal interactions
- Effectiveness of the applied methodology
- Ease-of-use of the designed Ux / user journeys
- Creating new efficient processes to make sure the design system is implemented, easy to use, and respects
our brand guidelines.
- Adapting the existing design system and its components to fit the needs of the applications whilst remaining
UX design mastery :
- Proven experience in applying efficient methodology to conduct the analysis and design intuitive / simple-to use Ux for various kinds of portals. (experience in identity and access mgmt. domain preferred)
- Proven experience in implementing a design system and creating processes to maintain it
- Solid understanding and application of agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
- Ability to effectively operate in remote setting (adapting to ongoing evolution of Covid-19 situation in France / IDF)
Cloud/ AWS technologies:
- General understanding of AWS architecture principals, AWS DynamoDB, S3, Lambda, API-Gateway, Terraform, etc.
Capable of using Sketch
Knowledge of Abstract is a plus
Outstanding communication and soft skills
Highly autonomous and proactive mindset
Flexibility and hands-on attitude, willingness to support the team beyond formally defined role if needed
Assistance Technique (Facturation avec un taux journalier)